As a business professional and fellow New Yorker, I aim to be your advocate in finding a new place for you to call home. I have been a resident of Carmel, New York my entire life, however, I am well immersed in the Rye community; visiting my grandparents throughout my childhood as well as working in the area during my college and post-graduate life.
Many people believe every agent is the same, but that is simply not true!
You need someone you can trust to meet your expectations, it is my goal as a full-time real estate agent to go above and beyond that by always giving you honest advice and feedback to help you through this important experience in making one of the biggest financial investments of your life. I will be able to provide personal testimonies to the neighborhood, while also guiding and catering to my clients needs in order to make the experience as stress free as possible!
I graduated from the College of Mount Saint Vincent with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management. Previously to Keller Williams Realty, I have worked internally for an electrical and construction company, gaining some insight on the infrastructure of a standard home as well as making useful connections along the way. Aside from my job, I find it important to spend time with my family, my dog, and a moment outdoors, transferring these values into everything I do.
Please feel free to contact me in order to start looking for your future home. I look forward working with you!
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management from The College of Mount Saint Vincent
- NTN Rental Certified
- Familiar with Rye and its neighboring towns, as well as Putnam County
- Previously worked for an Electrical Company Construction Company
- Pet lover! (owned dogs and many other pets my whole life)
- Family Oriented
- Proficient in using cutting-edge technology and personalized service
Areas of Expertise:
- Residential: single family, co-operatives, condominiums, townhouses, multi-family units and rentals!
- Sellers & Buyers
- Time Management
- Home Staging